Railway area Delft – The Netherlands
Spoorzone Delft is commissioned by the Ministry of Infrastructure & Environment to build two rail tunnels, an (underground) station, several new office buildings, a new town hall and projects for social housing. In spring 2015, the new railway tunnel, the town hall, the bus square and the station in Delft were finalized.
- Establishing and improving risk management by applying the Risman method
- Organizing risk management sessions with subcontractors and client representatives (Delft municipality)
- Risk analysis in quarterly reports (top 10, progress reports…)
- Risk management in consultation with project managers and team members
- Conception of a planning and planning management method
- Implementation of a planning and project management system
- Development of different phasing scenarios
- Visualizing and managing adjacent zones and the risks associated with tunnel construction
The challenge in this task stems particularly from working together with a large variety of parties with both common and (partially) opposing interests. The planning is carried out 4 times per year and includes an exhaustive risk analysis based on a Monte-Carlo simulation (Primavera).
4D BIM model
A highly abstracted 4D BIM reference model allows for better management and especially communication of the planned and current interventions.